Strategic Communications and Administrative Support Services to NNSA (NA-10) in Washington, DC
Sigma Science provides support services to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) in Washington, DC. Sigma Science provides services under a $1.2 million three-year contract, awarded on March 27, 2021. Sigma Science is a subcontractor to TechSource, Inc. The contract scope focuses on administrative support. Under this contract, Sigma Science provides administrative support to the NNSA Liaison and technical, program, and strategic communications support services to the Office of the Deputy Administrator for Defense Programs (NA-10).
Key work scope includes:
- Acting as the Human Capital and Business Operations (HBCO) office security liaison.
- Providing administrative support for awards and training.
- Assisting with foreign travel arrangements.
- Providing administrative support to the Assistant Deputy for Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (NA-11).
- Processing NNSA Program Office incoming documents to determine required review and response actions.
- Routinely interface with high-level Defense Programs personnel.
Note: The Office of the Deputy Administrator for Defense Programs recently acknowledged Sigma Science for providing exceptional support during staff transitions.