Ready to take on challenging projects that truly make a difference? If you’re a subject matter expert in engineering, technology, or the nuclear enterprise – or you’d like to work alongside those who are – come join our team of world-class professionals
At Sigma Science, we pride ourselves on technical excellence, unwavering integrity, and quality results. Here are some other reasons to join our growing organization:
Important and Satisfying Projects
- We live for a technical challenge, and every new project brings the opportunity to flex vital skills and evolve professionally.
- Our projects help make the world a safer, cleaner, and more secure place, which means your contributions matter greatly.
- We’re committed to understanding, developing, and enhancing the capabilities of each of our employees.
Our Stability = Your Job Security
- We’ve been in business for over 23 years, expanding our clientele and maintaining strong employee morale and retention along the way.
- We’ve been recognized for our achievements, and federal agencies continually seek us out to support new projects.
A Company That Feels Like A Family
- We take a collaborative approach to every project and work in a close-knit, team-oriented environment.
- We positively impact the communities we serve through our Community Outreach Program, which includes matching donations to numerous organizations.
Health and Wellness – Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance (short- and long-term).
- Sigma Science health benefits are provided through United Healthcare. To access the machine-readable files created and published by United Healthcare, please click here.
Financial Benefits – Competitive salaries and 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions
Work/Life Balance – Generous paid time off (with a bump after five years), flexible work arrangements, 10 paid holidays, and a confidential employee assistance program
Apply now to join the
Sigma Science team.
Sigma Science is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer that strives to develop and maintain a diverse workforce. Whatever your intersection of identities, you are welcome at Sigma Science. We are committed to inclusivity and promoting an equitable environment that values and respects the uniqueness of all members of our organization.
Successful candidates may be subject to background checks, credit history, and random drug screen testing. Sigma Science is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
Sigma Science is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations.